Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Team Selections

After a few weeks of mixers, get-to-know-you ice breakers, and lab tours, team selections are here! It's been a great process because of the hands-off approach of the program administrators. We were truly able to form teams with people that we believed we could be successful working with. It was quite a challenge however to narrow down my list of team members, I've been consistently impressed by the caliber of student in the TI:GER program. For me, it really came down to a specific project that I felt a great affinity towards in the lab tours.

I'll be working on commercializing organic printed electronics with Ph.D candidate Amir Dindar. This project attracted me for several reasons but primarily its application to the photovoltaic cell industry. Having worked in oil and gas before coming back to business school, I see green technology has having a large role in our nation's energy future. I'm very excited about my teammates and we've already scheduled a team dinner this weekend to get to know each other better. First official team meeting is coming up soon- stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment